Values Heading link
- As staff, faculty and students of UIC, we value racial equity within our institution. We recognize that racism within UIC is systemic, insidious, and has resulted in the disenfranchisement of community members, students, patients and other stakeholders. We are committed to identifying where racial inequity is present in our institution and will work to transform these harmful practices.
- We align with and support community partners in their work and seek to foster increased access to UIC resources, and collaboration in the future. We value the expertise, knowledge and well-being of these community partners.
- We understand this work to be long-term and are committed to being mission driven and finding funding to support our efforts.
- We will lead and support efforts to combat COVID-19 in our communities.
PACT's Goals for the Next 3-5 Years Heading link
- Address systemic racism and anti-black racism in UIC
- Transform UIC structures and norms to cultivate community-engaged scholarship and research